Follow up support for sleep Program graduates
You’ve achieved something that at one point felt impossible.
Your child is now sleeping great and on their own! Their happier, healthier, and thriving each day with the rest they’ve so desperately needed.
But, let’s face it hiccups happen!
And, when you’ve worked so hard to get your child sleeping at night going backwards isn’t an option.
Melissa Doman Sleep Consulting offers follow up support for sleep program graduates that want the guidance and support they need to keep their child’s sleep on track…no matter what!
Weekly Q&A Sessions
With this option, join Melissa every Friday to get the answers you need to help your child get back on track with their sleep, and to navigate big changes like vacation, holidays, daylight savings, and more!
This option includes:
- 4 weekly Q&A Sessions
- Group coaching to celebrate wins, learn, and support parents just like you.
- Access to additional social stories, checklist, and any other tools you need.
This option allows you to get one-on-one support from Melissa as you navigate through any hiccups or bumps in the road with your child’s sleep. With this option you receive…
- A call to review of your child’s sleep so Melissa knows exactly what’s changed.
- 4 weekly email check-ins Melissa to answer any questions that you have.
- Access to the weekly Q&As and everything that comes with it!
For either option, there is no limit. Get the exact support you need, when you need.
Any questions you have about follow up support, don’t hesitate to contact Melissa at DomanSleepConsults@gmail.com